Songs of Waikiki:
1)Honolulu, I Am Coming Back Again,
5)Round in Waikiki/Ta Ha Ua La,
6)Royal Hawaiian Hotel,
7)Sands of Waikiki,
12)Walk With Me, Waikiki.
Billboard chart topper, "Hawaiian Style Music" features the very best in contemporary island music by popular Hawai'i artists.
The hits keep comin' from the Big Island with Ehukai's "Molokai'i Slide," Kolea's "All That Glitters (Is Not Gold)," and Rising Tide's "Mr. Pole Benda."
Maui's brightest star, Keali'i Reichel, entertains with his lively, "Ipo Lei Momi."
Oahu's plethora of talent and hit music include Robi Kahakalau, Ka'au Crater Boys, Justin, Ka'ala Boys, Vaihi,
Reality, Moke Boy, Canoe Club, Paka Smith and John Feary.
Hawaiian Style with 18 solid tracks of feel good island music, this beautifully packaged collection is an ideal "Product of Hawaii."
1. Moloka`i Slide - Ehukai
2. Always and Forever - Ka`ala Boys
3. Aloha for the Ride - Canoe Club
4. Fly Away - Reality
5. Shaka Baby - Darrell Labrado
6. Ipo Lei Momi - Keali`i Reichel
7. Take Care of Me - Robi Kahakalau
8. Nursery Rhymes - Paka Smith
9. Hawaiian Kickboxer - Moke Boy
10. Escape - Side Salad
11. Mr. Pole Benda - Rising Tide
12. Palolo - John Feary
13. Darcie's Lullabye - Na Kama, Rodney Bejer
14. Redemption Song - Vaihi
15. Let Me Take You Tonight - Justin Young
16. You Don't Write - Ka`au Crater Boys
17. Everything That Glitters - Kolea
18. What Am I Gonna Do - Rodz
Island Style Ukulele
from Neos Productions, is an instrumental compilation of 14 newly recorded island favorites by popular ukulele artists.
Known as “the people’s instrument” and “the heart of Hawaii” the ukulele has played an important role in the everyday lives of Hawaiian Islanders since its introduction by Portuguese immigrants in the late eighteenth century.
Whether a first time listener or an avid ukulele aficionado, this collection of Na Hoku Hanohano and Hawaii Music Award winners and finalists such as Troy Fernandez, Herb Ohta Jr., Benny Chong, Imua Garza, Brittni Paiva, Gordon Freitas, Kalei Gamiao, and popular ukulele artists Bryan Tolentino, Daniel Baduria, Cory Fujimoto, Aaron Crowell, Jan Luna, Todd Adamski and Paka Smith, showcases the extraordinary sound and amazing versatility of the distinctly Hawaiian ukulele.
1. Puamana - Bryan Tolentino
2. Kawika - Brittni Paiva
3. E Ku`u Morning Dew - Benny Chong
4. Waika - Imua Garza
5. Hello Waimanalo - Gordon Freitas
6. Lullaby for a Rainy Night - Daniel Baduria
7. I'll Remember You - Kalei Gamiao
8. Lahaina - Corey Fujimoto
9. White Sandy Beach - Herb Ohta, Jr.
10. Kaulana Na Pua - Aaron Crowell
11. About You - Todd Adamski
12. Moloka`i Slide - Jan Luna
13. Take Me Home Country Roads - Troy Fernandez
14. Kanaka Wai Wai - Paka Smith
Fifty Greatest Hawaii Music Albums:
Nominated for the 2005 Na Hoku Award, this album continues to rank in the Hawaiian Top 10.
Featuring The Brothers Cazimero, Amy Hanaiali`i, Emma Veary, Olomana and many other legendary musicians, this album is a treasure for the longtime Hawaiian music lover or those just discovering the music of the islands.
1. Seabird - Olomana
2. Hawaii '78 - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo`ole
3. Flying With Angels - Na Leo Pilimehana
4. Across the Sea - Jack de Mello Orchestra
5. Ka Uluwehi O Ke Kai - Hapa
6. Hale`iwa Hula - Amy Hanaiali`i
7. You Ku`uipo - Willie K
8. Kamehameha Waltz - Emma Veary
9. Kaimana Hila - Hawaiian Style Band
10. Nani Hanalei - The Brothers Cazimero
11. Napo`ona Mahina - Ho`okena
12. Ka Mamakakaua - Palani Vaughan
13. Ku`u Ipo I Ka He`e Pune One - Nina Keali`iwahamana
14. Exotica - Don Tiki
15. Ka Makana Ka`ili Aloha - Keola & Kapono Beamer
16. Room Service - Rap Reiplinger
17. Aloha `Oe - Jack de Mello Orchestra
IZ Wonderful World:
A must have album for all “IZ” fans!
Wonderful World presents IZ’s music in an inspirational style that honors his musical legacy with an orchestral accompaniment.
The result is an album with a collection of Israel’s best work.
This album, produced by Jon de Mello, will arrive in stores June 26th and is the ideal re-introduction to IZ’s larger than life approach.
Uniting IZ with a full orchestra has resulted in a powerful and compelling album.
Complementing the music, the CD will be packaged in an artistically crafted double fold jacket with a 16-page booklet showing images of Kamakawiwo`ole accompanied by IZ’s lyrics.
1. What A Wonderful World
3. Henehene Kou `Aka
4. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
5. E Ku`u Morning Dew
6. White Sandy Beach
8. Ka Huila Wai
9. `Opae E
10. Ke Aloha O Iesu
11. `Ulili E
12. A Hawaiian Like Me
Don Ho Gold:
The legendary Don Ho continues to be the most recognizable symbol of Hawai'i and an entertainer whose popularity has exploded again in the last few years.
Gold holds the best songs of Don Ho's repertoire with hits that include "Tiny Bubbles," "Hanalei Moon," "Hawaiian Wedding Song," and "I'll Remember You."
1. Tiny Bubbles
2. Hanalei Moon
3. Nanakuli (Waimanalo) Blues
4. Moonlight Lady
5. Hawaiian Wedding Song
6. I'll Remember You
7. Hawaiian Lullabye
8. Ku`u Home O Kahalu`u
9. Kanaka Waiwai
10. Papa's Memento